Yikes! The summer is flying by and I just found some time to update the blog. We are constantly trying to stay busy now that the boys are 3 and 4 and like to be outside most of the time! I barely have time to sit at the computer in the house and edit photos. Between the bay house and vacations, visits to El Campo we have officially been out of town every weekend. We are having a blast but I must say I'm a little tired of packing and unpacking. Here are a few pictures of our summer so far...
POCO BUENO Fishing Tournament 2010


Kids Watching a Marlin being weighed in...
July 4, 2010 at the bayhouse in Port O'Connor


Watching the Fireworks from the Boat Hydrocarbon
Vacation in San Antonio








Daddy's Fishing Tournament - 1st Place Wahoo
Family Trip to Port Aransas June 2010






Neal's Graduation from Texas A&M - The 5th one of us kids to graduate from Aggieland...



No comments:
Post a Comment