Saturday, January 15, 2011

Union Street

On Wednesday evening my parents stayed with Trent and Landon so that we could have a night out with just  Jon and I. We went to a Brazilian Steakhouse that had just opened here and it was very good. We also went to our first Casino here in Aberdeen and had fun, no winnings though :( It was nice to get out! Trent and Landon enjoyed building a Gingerbread house with Gamma and Gampa.

On Thursday my parents and I walked Union Street in the City Centre of Aberdeen and did some shopping and just looking around. That night we all ate at Malmaison which is a really nice restaurant here in Aberdeen. Friday morning they left on a 6 am flight out of Aberdeen and we were sad to see them go. It had been a great 3 weeks visiting with family and friends back home. Can't wait to see you all again in June!







1 comment:

  1. looks like ya'll are having a blast living in Aberdeen. What a beautiful country, I love the pictures and everytime I come here I get an urge to go to Scotland. Maybe soon!:)

    it is sad I didnt get to see you, I will make sure next time we dont miss each other.

    Have fun living abroad, and keep the pictures coming!:)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts