Monday, July 25, 2011

More Texas Summer Visit 2011 Pics

Dinner and Drinks with Eileen, Lindsey, Erica, Cheryl, Lauren and Missy

Stacey and I headed out with girlfriends
Eileen and I

Stefanie, me, Cheryl and Wendy

Cheryl and I


Chris, Katie, Shannon, Jill Amy and the rest

Stephanie and I




Cars 2 with Friends


Ande, Gideon, Nolan, Austin, Will, Gayton and Emma Rose at Cars 2

Train Ride at the Zoo


Boys riding the Combine


Riding the Mule at Aunt Jill and Uncle Kyle's house

Reading to Ally






Cousins at the Bay - Carter, Drake and Myatt

Riding on Hydrocarbon with Cousins - watching the Dolphins who like to swim with the boat

Our first attempt to take all of the boys offshore fishing - by a Platform



Ready to watch the Port O'Connor fireworks on Hydrocarbon







Hanging out with Uncle Eric

Rebecca and I getting our hair done at a Blow Dry Bar!!!



After an afternoon at the farm with Uncle Ramsey 

On our flight back to Aberdeen

Asleep on the plane

KLM plane we flew on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts