Wednesday, February 15, 2012

This and That...Ice Skating, Rodeo Roundup, 100 Days of School, Valentines

Happy Valentine's Day!! Jon was traveling for Valentine's but the boys and I had fun with school activities and a little after school fun. We made Valentine exchange cards for our friends at school and Trent had a Friendship Day party. Afterschool we went to our regular Footstars class and then came home. The boys wanted pizza for dinner so they each ordered their very own medium pepperoni pizza from Dominos and watched "Marmaduke." They opened their sweets and goodies from Jon and I and we blew up balloons and played with them until bedtime. Balloons can be so much fun in our house!!

God is awesome and life is great! I still have some days where I miss so many things back home but we are truly enjoying our lives here in Scotland and I think after being here for 18 months we have adapted and adjusted to calling this our home right now. I am thankful for all my friends here and so many that I remain in touch with back in Houston. You all have given us so much support and we LOVE you all! I am proud of my husband and how well he has done in his career. He is such a great father and husband, just full of LOVE, I feel spoiled sometimes. We are so proud of our big 6 and 4 year old boys, they are really enjoying it here! They enjoy playing Football (Soccer) and we play baseball in the front garden almost everyday. Yesterday I overheard Trent and Landon having a conversation and Trent told Landon he would always be his best friend. That melted my heart and was the best thing I could hear on Valentine's Day! I hope you all got to spend time with your precious loved ones.

Here are a few pictures of what we have been doing in the last 2 weeks. They are not the best (taken from my iphone) but I thought I'd post a few.









Our first attempt at Ice Skating with the Hollis family

Cowboys for the Rodeo Roundup at school

Watching the stormy sea...and watching these fisherman trying to catch a fish


Trent getting off the bus

Hunting for Ducks in the Garden

A new find...Dr Pepper Zero!!

Another new find here...Cheetos! This is the first time ASDA started carrying them.

Trent's Class party for 100 days of school


Landon helping with Trent's class party



Each student had to count 10 snacks from each of 10 stations. There were pretzils, m&ms, grapes, cheerios, and more so that each student had 100 things in their bag!


Super Bowl party fun at Brantley and Brady's house

Landon's class had an OWL visit!


Date with my wonderful husband!

Dinner out

Our Valentine Exchange Cards for School

Trent's Valentine's Party


Bike Riding after school...10 Degrees C!! Its a little warmer!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts