Friday, May 6, 2011

Aberdeen Lighthouse, Beach and Harbor

I haven't posted very many pictures of the city of Aberdeen but I hope to do that in the next couple of weeks. This past weekend we had a picnic at the beach by the lighthouse. It has been beautiful these past couple of weeks with plenty of sunshines. I don't think its rained in 2-3 weeks which is very unlikely in this part of Scotland. I have been enjoying it. Today unfortunately it rained, I just wish I could send it to Texas! I'm thinking about my Dad and all those other farmers back home that need RAIN! I've been praying and wishing that I could send it your way!!!

Up high Riding the Beach Ferris Wheel






Love this coastline!

Flying a Kite







Aberdeen Lighthouse and Beach (yes some people were swimming in this freezing water below!)


Views of the City from the Lighthouse area

Aberdeen Harbour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts