Monday, December 14, 2009

All Aboard the Polar Express!

Tickets Please! I have been thinking about the trip to see the Polar Express in Palestine, TX since last Christmas! Yes my boys LOVE LOVE watching the Polar Express movie and would get so excited seeing the train come by the little boy's house on the movie and head to the North Pole to see Santa Claus. I would have to say their favorite part of the movie is the "Hot Chocolate" scene. They love to get up and sing and dance with the movie! So when I found out about the train in Palestine, TX early last December I called to get tickets and they were ALL Sold Out! What a bummer, I found out the tickets went on sale in August and penciled it in on my calendar for the next August to BUY Tickets. August rolls around and I call to get VIP seats and although half of the times were already sold out, we were able to choose between a few weekend dates. BOOKED! We could not wait to take the boys, I knew they would be so excited! We arrived early after a 3 1/2 hour drive on Friday, December 11 at around 4:45 pm to see the train arrive for the 5:10 pm departure. They absolutely loved seeing the train come and go. We picked up our tickets at Will Call, grabbed some dinner and headed back to board the 6:45 pm train. The train ride was about 1 hour and took us to the North Pole and back. Trent and Landon loved it!





We saw our friends Ande and Gideon Swan boarding the earlier train





All Aboard! Hi Mr. Conductor!

Tickets Please!


Can I punch your ticket?

Hot Hot Oh We've Got it! Hot Chocolate!




Drake, Carter, Trent and Landon

Dancing

Looking for the North Pole


Santa Claus boards the Train!

The first gift of Christmas like the movie, a bell!


Trent and Austin

Our friends Brian, Rebecca, Austin and Nolin

1 comment:

  1. So cute! My boys would just love that. It looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts