Monday, December 14, 2009

Gingerbread Houses!

Trent and Landon each made their own Gingerbread Houses this year, although mommy helped with some of the icing. Thanks to our friends the Behelers' who invited us over for a Gingerbread decorating party! Landon insisted on eating the icing and candy so I had to encourage him to make his Gingerbread house pretty by putting the colorful candy on his house. Trent amazed me, I put icing on some of his house and he wanted to do all of the rest of the decorating. I gave him a picture that was on the gingerbread house box, some candy, and he started replicating the picture of the gumdrops on top. I was impressed. There were gumdrops on the top of the house and Trent figured out that he needed to put extra icing on top of them to help the little colorful balls stay in place. Look at their beautiful houses!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts