Tuesday, December 15, 2009

We Have a Sign in our Yard!

Tonight we went Christmas light looking as it was the Christmas Light Contest in our Neighborhood. After driving around for a while, we pulled up into our driveway to see two of the judges walking up our sidewalk with a sign in their hand. We had been awarded "Best Decorated" in our section! So exciting! The boys were very excited to see them put the sign in our yard...Mommy and Daddy worked very hard as this is our first year in the new house!





2 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks great! I wish Nolin was up to a challenge like that. I have a difficult enough time just getting a few icicle lights put up! :) BTW, Sara will you email me with where you got your Richards Express? I'll be looking for something new for next year, and I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job and I can't believe Santa has time to hang out on your porch and wave to all the kids.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts