In the next few days I'm going to attempt to catch up on my blog! Ugh, I hate not posting in so long, there is so much that I would like to share as we have been traveling and visiting with family!!
I took my first all girls trip in October to Munich, Germany (Munchen, Deutschland)!! There were 10 ladies from the American Women's Group here in Aberdeen on the trip and I really enjoyed these ladies, we had fun. It was a fun city with lots to see and we all enjoyed the German food and beer...a little weiner schnitzel, spaetzle, bratwurst and sauerkraut of course. I love some sauerkraut.
The first day we went on a Bike Tour of the city. I was a little nervous getting on that bike in such a busy city, I hadn't ridden a bike on a street since I was probably 18. We were lead by a tour guide, saw so many historic sites and had lunch at a Beer garden. The bike tour was actually fun, I recommend this to anyone who is looking for ideas of what to do in this city!! Each night we had dinner at a German restaurant. The second day we toured 2 castles, Neuschwanstein (most visited castle around the world and inspiration for the Cinderella Castle) and Linderhof and visited the village were the Passion Play is held each year, Oberammergau. I enjoyed looking at all the wood carvings as well in this little shopping village. Here are a few pictures from the trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Tomorrow is Moving Day! We make our final 11 hour flight HOME from Aberdeen, Scotland to Houston, Texas. We are all excited, although I must...
-
We are MOVING...overseas! Its official, our family will be moving to Aberdeen, Scotland for a few years as Jon has accepted a position as Re...
-
**Blogging from mid air, this entry was written June 17** Right now I’m sitting here on the IAH Houston to AMS Amsterdam KLM Dutch flight, ...
-
Here are are few pictures of the inside of the house here. I would guess the house is approx. 3000 sq. ft. There are 4-5 bedrooms, 2 1/2 ...
-
Texas Our Texas...My family is soon to be Texas bound for the summer. We have made it through one school year overseas as we have been livin...
-
We just took a long weekend trip to Venice, Italy! It was our final hoorah while living in Europe and was worth the trip. Our flight left Ab...
-
On Thursday Trent and Landon had a winter concert at their school which was so cute! They sang songs on stage and had a great time. We were ...
-
Since this was Trent and Landon's school break week we decided to head to Aviemore, Scotland to the Cairngorm National Park and attempt ...
-
Today we have officially been living in Scotland for ONE YEAR!! We have experienced so many new things and places living abroad, it has been...
-
After the Fort William train ride, we drove 2 hours to Broadford which is on the Isle of Skye. It was a beautiful drive, the west coast to t...













No comments:
Post a Comment