Monday, November 28, 2011

We give THANKS!

We hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving from abroad!! We missed our families being away, but are thankful we have this opportunity to see the world from a different view. I am thankful for our 2 precious boys, my wonderful husband, family, health, our friends back home and thankful for the great friends we have met here in Scotland. God is good!! We hope you had a wonderful and blessed day with family! 


During the weekend Jon and I cooked turkey, homemade dressing, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, gravy, and homemade rolls. I cooked some for Trent and Landon's school Thanksgiving lunch and then we all went to the American Woman's Group potluck Thanksgiving dinner that evening. Jon had to work on Thursday and Friday as it is an American holiday so we cooked our own for a late lunch on Saturday with some friends. 



























1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a lovely time. You are very lucky to have found such good friends in a different country to your own. x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts