This afternoon it was so pretty and not as cold so we played at the playground at school. For dinner I cooked Chili and it was so nice to have some food that reminded us of home! While staying at the hotel I craved Chicken Noodle Soup and Chili and couldn't wait to make them when we moved in. We made homemade Chicken Noodle Soup earlier this week, I have not found it anywhere here. I hope to post a blog soon about the food here, it is very different to me. The biggest change....no Mexican food restaurants (well at least nothing like what we had in Sugar Land!).
Its Pumpkin Carving time! Halloween is right around the corner (Sunday) and we decided to carve our pumpkins this evening. I looked everywhere and could not find any of those fancy little pumpkin carving kits with the stencils which was so easy, so we had to go back to just using things we had around the house. Trent designed his pumpkin and Landon helped with his. They also helped clean the pumpkins out and take out all the seeds. We were going to roast them as usual but our oven is not working, can't wait to figure that out :) One thing ready for Halloween at the Richards house - Jack O' Lanterns - Check!






No comments:
Post a Comment