I felt very fortunate that they had no problems flying as this was Trent's second flight ever (1st one was when he was only 11 months) and Landon's first flight! Jon even got some sleep. I think I may have slept one hour but not much. For one the selection of movies on the plane were quite tempting and well I just felt like I needed to be ready in case one of the boys needed Mommy. They both slept very well. Landon even slept through the landing and onto the runway at Heathrow. We had to carry him off the plane only to find our stroller did not get put on the plane in Houston. GRRR. Not fun carrying a sleepy child and everything we carried on the plane. Eventually he had to walk and we did a LOT of walking. We had to change terminals and go through 3 different security checkin points.
After a 3 hour layover in the British Midland lounge it was time for our connecting flight to Aberdeen on a British Midland plane. It was a small plane in which each boy got a window seat so they were excited. We really enjoyed that because we were able to see the countryside and the boys loved looking out the window most of the time.



No comments:
Post a Comment